Use of the website of Pasteuning Wijn & Catering B.V. is subject to the conditions and restrictions below. Accessing and using this website signifies that the user agrees to the following. Any liability for any damage as a result of access to and use of the sites is assumed by Pasteuning Wijn & Catering B.V. expressly rejected.
- No guarantee is given for the error-free and uninterrupted functioning of the site.
- No guarantee or statement, either express or implied, is given with regard to the correctness or completeness of the information published on the sites or to which access is provided via the sites. Pasteuning Wijn & Catering B.V., as well as the management and employees of Pasteuning Wijn & Catering B.V. accept no liability whatsoever for the information and/or recommendations published on the sites or to which access is provided through the sites.
- This information and recommendations are subject to change without notice.
- All data displayed on the site, including texts, photos, illustrations, wine bottle images, graphic material, (trade) names, logos, product and service marks are owned or licensed by Pasteuning Wijn & Catering B.V. or Jukes Cordialities and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or any other intellectual property law. The (intellectual) property rights are in no way transferred to (legal) persons who gain access to the site.
- The content of the site may only be used for non-commercial and/or private purposes.
- The user of the site is not permitted to reproduce, modify, delete, forward, distribute, disseminate or make available to third parties for a fee the content of the site, without the express written permission of Pasteuning Wijn & Catering BV.
- References or hyperlinks to other sites which are not the property of one of the institutions are only included for the information of the user of the sites. Pastry support Wine & Catering B.V. make no warranty whatsoever nor do they accept any liability with regard to the content of such sites.
- Dutch law applies to these conditions. All disputes, of whatever nature, related to these terms and conditions will be brought before the competent Dutch court.